Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Works

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Other Media

Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Works Details

Dragon's Dogma is one of the newest franchises from fan-favorite game publisher Capcom, set in a rich world full of dangerous monsters and classic action-RPG style adventure. Dragon's Dogma: Official Design Works collects the development artwork behind this expansive new setting, including character, creature, and weapon designs, plus rough sketches, key visuals, and plenty of creator commentary.

Reviews

I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of this book for over a year and it was well worth the wait. Every page is chock full of detail and there are so many sketches that scream cosplay fodder (if you're into that sort of thing. :) ) I was pleasantly surprised by the chapter on the weapons. The weapon renders are presented from every angle and really made me appreciate the work that went into designing each piece. Another win was the numerous comments from the artists and directors, many of which add to the lore and backstories of the game's world and characters that couldn't be fully explored in the game for time or difficulty reasons. I absolutely love this book and will probably wear the spine out before too long! My only problem with the book is that it is also full of spoilers, so if you're like me and are taking your time to complete the game read this book with caution! (To be fair, I should have seen that this coming, so the spoiling is completely my fault. I just want to make sure others do not share my fate!)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel